Wednesday, March 2, 2011

You know when you shout BINGO!

it is a good feeling because you are going to win a game!! (I love it but then again I am very competitive and love to win) Well, that is exactly how this March Kit BINGO feels-when you open it, and see it all with your own eyes it is a BINGO moment because it is full-FULL of fun things and you feel like you have won in some way. It has some of my favorite manufacturers in this kit along with some special exclusives you cannot find anywhere else. You can find a complete list here detailing what is included in this kit-this month and she is even offering a mini album!!
Here are the three projects I was able to put together...and I had so much fun! A 2 page spread is always difficult for me but these photos and papers seemed to make it fall easily into place. I loved all the fun things-zippers, buttons, brads, game cards, and little wood game pieces as well as all the fun borders....I love embellishments!! Please do check this kit out and grab one while you can!










Have a beautiful day! I am home with two sick kids which does not happen very often in this house so noone is throwing a pity party around here. Thank the Lord that I am not sick and that everyone is on the mend and still snuggled on the couch in their jammies. I am very thankful that I can stay home with these two and tend to their needs and nurse them back to health :)

No comments: