Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Today I don't want to forget.....




.How beautiful this day was
.How blessed I am with the sweetest kids who bring me joy everyday in some small or big way!
.How excited I am to become a new mom "again" in just a few weeks
.How fun it was to shop with my mom-we found the most adorable little retro rocking chair for the nursery- and planned a darling quilt (my mom is the BEST and we are making the new baby's bedding together)
.watching my sweet Halle playing her heart out in her final basketball game-she scored a basket(her first in a game)in the final two minutes and the look on her face was priceless! (proud mommy moment)
.tucking my little boy into bed and wondering how he can manage to sleep with all the "stuffies" he must have surrounding him each night. Rex (pictured above)is his all-time favorite and goes to bed with him every night without exception. He usually sneaks out of bed to gather even more items to come to bed with him after I leave his room. He actually fell out of his bed the other night and I wondered if it was from the lack of room for him in his bed!
.feeling this little one moving and kicking around inside and realizing what a miracle I am carrying...and what a blessing it is to be able to experience this for a third time.
.How much I enjoy listening to Caleb singing around the house I've got the joy, joy joy, joy, down in my heart
.Hearing Halle sneak out of bed around 6:30am to finish up her Chapter Book(she is a complete book worm and I love that she enjoys reading so much!

I hope to have many more days ahead like this one!



1 comment:

Suz said...

Holly,
Love this post! Glad you had a great day!
OT (but in answer to your ?'s): My kitchen table is a standard table height (not counter height) it's just that the chairs are sturdy and the cushions are thick!! And, I'm 5'4'' (well, almost!) ;)

Love your sneaks for March's kit! Can't wait to see the full reveal. EEK!!! :)
Take care you,
Suz