Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sneak Peeks......

I cannot beleive that half of the month of February is over and we are about to enter March! The time always seems to fly but more so in these short months. I must admit that after the cold and snowy weeks we have had this month--I am looking forward to Spring and it doesn't hurt that today it was near 65 degrees and beautiful! As evidenced by the pictures below...the kids were in short sleeves eating popsicles one day and making snowmen the next, now we are back to short sleeves! :)


I have some sneaks of the newest Freehand Scraps Kit to share with you....and let me say that this kit is my favorite so far!! It is full of fun items that you won't find anywhere as well as some of the newest trends from the greatest manufacturers. I can't say or share more just yet so without further ado....




No comments: