Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What's up....




Here is a little bit about what we have been up to during the last few months...

working hard to get ready for the arrival of our little one---this includes moving 3rooms around and losing some of my personal space-it is worth it! :)We are not near ready yet-but at least we have something started!

Sorted through all of the baby clothes from my niece and my daughter with the help of a good friend and marveled at how tiny they were and was thankful that we had saved so many of the clothes and blankets-and yes,we are having a girl!

Had a long weekend trip to the ocean in Carlsbad, CA-we visited Lego land for the first time and had some family fun! Caleb fell into the ocean on accident and got a face full of saltwater and sand:)




Halle played on the rec center basketball team for the first time and loved it! So proud of our play maker! She finished the season with the game winning shot in the final game of the season.



We finally got our first illness of the winter-but we are through it now and looking forward to Spring:)

Preparing for a little baby shower that my mom is throwing for me. I had gotten rid of all my stuff-never actually anticipating that we would once again be adding to our family.

Growing bigger and bigger each day....



Painting walls a light shade of pink for Halle's new room and planning to make new bedding for the new little one. It is still in the works;)

Purging, organizing, nesting


Planning a birthday bash for Halle at the end of the month-it is all about Olivia the pig this year and I cannot believe that my sweet little girl will be 8!

What are you up to??



1 comment:

Samantha said...

Oh Goodness Holly!! Congrats! What exciting news! You were just around the corner from me in Carlsbad, hope you had a lovely time! xoxoxo