Monday, January 10, 2011

We have a snow day from school today and so I have a loud crazy house this morning full of giggling, snuggling, and kisses. (maybe a bit of sibling fighting going on too) I had a full day of laundry, work at my desk and resolve to clean out more of my office planned, and so far much of that is not getting done quite as quickly, even though I was up before 6am-guess who was up at 6am as well!? We have decided to move my office to another area of our home and give the biggest bedroom to Halle to make way for the newest member of our family. Everyone is excited and eager to move RIGHT NOW, and I know that this will be more of a process than their little minds can fathom. Caleb is set upon helping to paint Halle's new room a soft petal pink-we will see about that, as for me, I am just trying to remain calm and orderly to make this transition happen as smoothly as possible. Wish us Luck today!
I tried to post a picture or two with this but it would not let me!

No comments: