Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Favorites of Christmas Part 1....


These were some of my favorite shots from the holidays this year....I still cannot believe how quickly Christmas came and went. I love this time of the year and am always a bit saddened to pack away the lights, paper, holiday trimmings, and wreaths for another celebration next year. We spent alot of time with family and with each other trying to keep up a few of our traditions and make some new ones. We always ice skate over the holidays and this year our 4 year old was up for some skating fun-he loved it! I couldn't skate this year because of my pregnant state but was happy to shoot photos in the bad light of the indoor rink with my new camera-which was an early Christmas gift seen below in my self-portrait.
My sister and kids came to visit for the holidays and joined us for some skating fun! We loved having them home!! My kids cried big buckets of tears after saying goodbye. They love their cousins!!



Halle joined the Grace Notes choir at school and we attended 5 performances over the course of a couple of weeks and loved every minute of it. I also helped with her Christmas Party for her class and took the photos below during the festivities.



My new Pentax DSLR camera---it has made taking pictures twice the fun and even my husband has gotten into it-which means I might actually show up in a photo or two from now on. ;)

The two cousins and best of friends!

I think I will share a few more tomorrow as it is taking entirely too long to upload all the favorite photos. Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Amanda Smith said...

Great pictures Holly! I love the last one of the girls and your self-portrait. You definately don't look like 6 months pregnant! (I think that's how far along you are???)

I really need to get my camera out and make an effort. I have been so bad the last 6 months!!