Wednesday, November 3, 2010

been way too long...


It has been too long since I have written a blog post. I know hardly anyone stops by here to check on us, except my family and a few friends but I thought I should do another post since it had been since September -nearly 2 months ago- that I logged in and did any writing. We have had a busy month and it probably won't slow down any because November is here and the holidays are sure to follow soon after. We did take some time to celebrate a birthday and to enjoy the gorgeous weather we have had and crunch in the leaves. Halle had fall break from school and we took the opportunity to head north to a pumpkin patch where we got to cut our choice pumpkin right off the vine and do pumpking patch related activities(jumping castles, hay bale mazes, visiting the farm animals). We also carved pumpkins-Halle actually carved her own this year and Caleb was into it for the 1st time that I can remember. Lastly, we dressed up our cuties and took them out on a beautiful night to collect treats from our neighbors. I have more pictures of the festivities but you get the point. It keeps messing up when I try to upload photos! ARGH! I can't forget our trip to Illinoise to visit my sister and kids and see them off on their new adventure. It was like a party for two days for the kids and they are already asking to go back??!! I am not ready to drive 17 hours in a car again anytime soon. (but it was worth every minute of that drive to see them.) I will post again soon as we have been up to lots more and another thing....I got a new camera as an early Christmas gift and have been snapping away!!







No comments: