Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankfulness....

I have been pondering this one alot this week with the Thanksgiving holiday fast approaching. My sweet daughter made a thankful list after school the other day...just because. I thought it was fun to see the things on her list:

My thankful list 2010
I am thankful for...
1.Friends
2.a nice warm bed to sleep in every night
3.family
4.toys
5.calendars
6.magnets
7.food
8.books
9.balls
10.a nice brother
11.I'm thankful for Jesus

I couldn't believe she listed calendars and magnets but oh well! For these we are thankful. I am thankful for so many things and have been blessed in so many ways that I think my list would be too long!
One of the things in 2010 that we are thankful for is that God's plans are not our own....and we have to learn to trust that he ultimately knows what is best for us in our lives and wants the best for each of us. I have recently learned this lesson or maybe have had to relearn it as we found out we are expecting BABY #3 in the Spring! I am thankful for a healthy body to carry this child and the love and promise of a new life that will be joining us! Our family is getting excited to see what God's plan is through this journey. And becuase it just isn't right to post without a picture or two...for me at least. Wishing you all the happiest of Thanksgivings!




No comments: