Wednesday, June 24, 2009

For Today.....


outside my window....it is a gloriously beautiful day, the sun is shining and my roses are in full bloom. The garden is beginning to sprout.

I am thinking...about the calligraphy project I am doing and coordinating all the other things I have to do.

I am thankful for...a home full of love, laughter, learning, and dancing and the wonderful privilege to stay home with H & C.

From the kitchen...warm cinnamon rolls and hot coffee this morning, pancakes for the kids and planning to make tacos for dinner.

I am wearing...jean Capri's with flip-flops and my favorite green tee.

I am creating...scrapbook pages for Halle's baby book-6 pages over the last week!

I am going...to pick up my car today after it is fixed(my parents neighbor backed into my parked car), run errands/work/play with the kids

I am reading....the book of Esther and doing the bible study along with it.

I am hoping...to plan something fabulous for our anniversary next week.

I am hearing...my kids playing so sweetly together with elephants and other animals. They sound so cute playing as if one is the mother and the other two elephants are the children.

Around the house...there is laundry coming out of the dryer, dishes in the sink from breakfast, toys everywhere, a scrapbook mess in the dining room, piles of work on my desk-I better get with it!

One of my favorite things...sleeping in a bit with cool air blowing in from the swamp cooler vent, long hot shower, time spent with the Lord

A few plans for the rest of the week...swimming for Halle, volunteer at Garage sale for Myanmar tomorrow, finish cleaning up the office for Brent, my usual juggling act with Genesis Group and home, wrap up some loose ends with home/work/and the house we are fixing/flipping this summer, Tennis night with the kids, golf practice, Church in the mountains on Sunday.

Journaled this morning....idea from Ali Edwards blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holly - Love all of those great pics and stories, so glad I found your new blog site, keep up the great work!!


Love, Grandma Joyce