Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bubbles are so fun....

We had so much fun with the bubble shooters that I bought for the kids the other night. They did very well until the end. I had bought two so they would not fight and then realized after opening them that I only had enough batteries for 1 and a half.....OH no....they shared and took turns and then at the very end the fighting began. They are siblings but we are still trying to teach them to share and that can be very hard to do at times. Needless to say, I am headed out today to buy some more batteries, bubbles, check Father's Day off the list, and some Sunday School craft items for my lesson tomorrow.






Here is a quick scrapbook page I made from the June Freehand Scraps kit....it is a favorite picture of mine from Halle's one year shoot and it is for the baby book that is slowly taking shape and the end is in sight!! Hurray!


I plan to stitch my journaling onto the page with the sun and cloud....should be finished soon, I hope.

Halle sabotaged my camera this week and took some of the funniest photos....this one is Caleb's current obsession with "wittle Tato head" as he calls him. He has been playing and playing with this and the big Tato head and now Halle is asking for a Mrs. Potato Head.


Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Heidi Stork said...

LOOOOOVE the cute pic's of the kids and the DARLING scrapbook page...I want to see the finished product with journaling and all!

Lots of love!
Heidi

nAnnAlYnn said...

holly---
very very cute page...i love the
sun and the cloud. love those bubble shots. halle might
become a photographer given the
chance. that would be great!!
love you
mOm