Wednesday, February 8, 2012

100th post....

Hey---this is my 100th post! It only took me a few years to accomplish this. :) Oh well, it is still a milestone and I do still enjoy blogging and recording our everyday stuff so one day I can look back and be glad I took the time to jot some things down.

I am a bit behind on my project life goals but am excited to catch back up this coming weekend. Work/personal/baby has been really busy lately with one of our clients hiring me an additional 20 hours a week to help with recruiting for their hiring push. When I add that on to all of my other responsibilities and happenings you have one girl who had lots of balls in the air to juggle and keep afloat. In a nutshell, I have been working day and night which doesn't allow for much else in between. I am lucky to have so much support from my mom who has been getting reacquainted with having a baby around alot--she and Sunday are getting to be good friends! I have also hired help with the never ending bookwork, etc that comes along with this business. What a blessing that has been! I am nearly dug out of the hole that happened about 9 months ago when I brought home our sweetie pie Sunday! Being nearly caught up is a great feeling. Oh well enough of my rambling. Now for some highlights of our daily Project Life pics/thoughts/random highlights of the past few weeks.

Here is sweet Sunday who fell on her back while playing around on the office floor while Mommy and Uncle Jake and Daddy try to work, work, work!


Halle had the honor to be WEEKLY WONDER at school and bring in personal items the represented who she is, as well as photos and some written cards about herself. She chose to bring in her pink baseball glove, pink tennis ball, rock collection from family summer trips to our cabin, a scrapbook she made of herself, and her current favorite book "the Boxcar Children". Her favorite vacation was posted and it was our trip last summer to California, and her favorite bible story which is Jesus dying on the cross and rising again. We love you Halle! You are a treasure to us and Jesus and uniquely you.

Caleb and Sunday are always goofing around together and Caleb is in LOVE with his little sister. I am so glad that they have a bond already.

Halle working on typing up her Biography book report on Helen Keller. They officially typed an assignment at home for the first time to bring in! She was so proud! (so was I)

Meetings up north with 2 kids---Daddy dropped us off at Smashburger for lunch while he attended some meetings. We love bringing you with us to work! What a blessing to have you both with us so much of the time and still be productive with our business.

Here are some pictures from Pajama day at school for Halle...she is corraling her curious and very busy little sister who wants to pull up on anything and everything!


Like I said pulling up....

Snow day on Friday-school cancelled...getting ready to play outside in the white stuff.






That is all I have time for today....as I said work and baby are calling.

No comments: