Thursday, June 2, 2011

Oh so revealing....

Here are the projects that I made using the wonderful June kit from Freehand Scraps called Air Mail. Another fun kit that Elaine put together with all of the latest products from your favorite manufacturers. I made these four projects and have lots leftover!! Please jump on over to the site to check out what the designers did in the gallery and get your hands on one of these kits.





This little journal was only $1.99 at Michaels and I simply painted it and altered it using the borders, papers and fun embellishments in the kit. So easy and fun to put together!







What have you been creating lately??
We are in week 1 of summer break from school and it is hectic around here with 3 kids in the house and lots of visitors, summer activities, work, laundry and the schedule that a newborn brings to the family. Hoping for more sleep in my future!! Baby Sunday is 6 weeks old today...I will devote a post to her growth and development soon I hope--before I forget about all of the changes in her recently.

Off to make dinner for a hungry family of mine.....

No comments: