Monday, May 18, 2009

Conversations

I have to jot these down so I can remember them....While driving down the road the other day...
Daddy: Halle, do you want to stop at Lamar's and get a doughnut?
Mommy: Does a bear live in the woods?
Halle: Yes of course bears live in the woods and this bear wants a doughnut!!

While doing the bible story in Caleb's nursery class with Nana at church:
Caleb: HAPPY BIRTHDAY you you! (translation-to you) while looking at the picture of the men at Pentecost with the tongues of fire on their heads. (We have celebrated too many birthdays over the last 3 months)

This afternoon, while I was working at my desk and Halle was coloring...
Halle: Mom, I think I need to have a bath again tonight.
Mom: Why?
Halle: My hair just fell into my hot chocolate while I was coloring.
I look over to see one ponytail drenched in hot chocolate and a very apologetic face on Halle. I had to laugh!

No comments: